Saturday, January 9, 2010

Friday Fill-In #2




ffi 
 
1. There are places within my soul, even I don't know what secrets are hidden there.
2. The winds of change will blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the ocean of pain, trying to survive the salt water in my open wounds.
4. Boy. Oh boy. Oh friggin' oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting and came home with a hephalump.
6. I wish more than anything that I could stop my mind from wandering.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not being narcoleptic and correcting some blog posts while watching "our shows" with tAlex, tomorrow my plans include double checking my blogs and participating in the Friday Fill-In (a day late) 6 Word Saturday and Saturday 9 and Sunday, I want to participate in the Sunday Stealing meme and hopefully I'll reach the end of the firbo flare from hell!

No comments:

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating



This blog contains my inner most thoughts on all things in my life, my heart and head. It is my goal to someday purge my soul of all the stains and heal the wounds I've been carrying with me for nearly my entire life.

There will be times when I will discuss triggering topics. If these will be difficult for you, I want you be warned now and not blindsided later.