1. No, I will NOT keep your secrets any longer!
2. Everything was normal yesterday at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: it smells so good, I just wish it tasted that good.
4. Nothing is going to be okay until I can purge this nastiness and heal those wounds.
5. I'll take my old life back compared to this bullshit monstrosity I was just handed.
6. Fuck this shit, it sucks eggs at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on Christmas gifts for AJ, Wyatt and Cooper; tomorrow my plans include working on Christmas some more; and Sunday, I want to try and forget that today ever happened!
Alex just got home from the doctor. It was one of those appointments where we were sure everything was going to be okay. I was just worrying about nothing. Everything isn't okay, right now. I wasn't worrying about nothing. Now we worry. Now we plan an attack for a battle we didn't know was coming against a foe we don't have an identity for.