1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into? Jenny McCarthy (see #6 for more info)
2. What do you think comes after death? I think the Afterlife comes after death. I hope that part of my Heaven is my Granny's farm where I grew up as a kid. I loved it there and I know that I could find some peace.
3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child? I don't remember the title. It was about a kitten and her mother. They go shopping and the kitten finds a doll that she falls in love with and has to have.
4. What was the first rock concert that you attended? This is where my nerdiness shows through...I've yet to attend a rock or music concert of any kind. Although Alex took me to see Bill Engvall a few summers ago. He's hilarious. But no music for me. =(
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be? I have a nome de plume (however that's spelled) all picked out if I ever get the guts to write a book and then submit it to a publisher. Does that count?
6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about? Sadly enough I am not up-to-date on my current events so I don't really have one to complain about. What I could stand to never hear about again though are these celebrity parents, like Jenny McCarthy, who are telling the rest of us "everyday parents" that we can cure our Autistic child(ren). That just gets my panties all in a major bunch.
7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why? Rascal Flatts. I would just be myself though and since myself can't carry a tune in a bucket I would do just about any and all other creative job they asked of me. Because creative things I can definitely do.
8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they? My sister lives 3 doors down. My Mom lives less than 5 minutes away, depending on traffic. My one sister
9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve? I fell asleep at 8:30 pm with Cooper. Leaving poor Alex alone with Miss Sue and Zeus and the Wii. Oh what a party animal I am.